- (Security Counsel) Advanced Committee 1 Background Guide
- (ECOSOC) Advanced Committee 2 Background Guide
- (ILO) Intermediate Committee 1 Background Guide
- (UNESCO) Intermediate Committee 2 Background Guide
- (OHCHR) Beginner Committee 1 Background Guide
- (ECOFIN) Beginner Committee 2 Background Guide
From Lisa Hironaka, Secretary General of JMMUN 2021.
The year 2020 exposed the fragile nature of all human activities, disrupting daily routines and freedoms of movement that people have come to take for granted. Due to the threat of COVID-19, not only the JMMUN conference 2020 was cancelled but also strict restrictions were made on everyday life, and made us consider what was ‘normal’. This upheaval brought many changes to our ways of thinking and lifestyles, and that is the main reason for our slogan this year: ~Conversion~ Reconstructing Human Society. We will be facing the new challenge, which is to hold the conference online. Although there may be gigantic walls that block our path or barriers that must be overcame, we will try our best to hold the conference and look forward to hearing many wonderful debates.