We are happy to announce that the application period for JMMUN 2021 has now opened. For schools that are interested in applying, please complete the form below to start the application process.
The deadline for the school application form is Janurary 13. The form must be completed by 9pm Japan Standard Time (21:00) on that day. After the school application form is received, participating schools will be sent a separate delegation form for the submission of the names of their individual delegates.
- The conference and the orientation will be held online using Zoom
- Date: March 27 – 28, 2021
- There are 6 committees in total; 2 committees each for 3 levels (Specifics are explained below.)
- The participation fee is ¥250 per person.
- This form must be filled in by an adult adviser older than 20.
First Form Due Date: January 13 21:00 (JPT)
Orientation Date: January 23, 2021
Please visit our “Documents” page for more information including rules, background guides, and payment methods.